If you would like to return an item purchased on mynacollective.com, you have 30 days from the shipping confirmation date of your order to do so.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
You will be responsible for making your own shipping arrangements for returning your item. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund from us, the shipping you paid for your original order will not be refunded.
If you would like us to provide a discounted shipping label, let us know in your return/exchange request (for Canada only). The shipping label cost will be subtracted from your total refund amount.
If you have a mynacollective.com account, log in with your username and password. You will see the option to download your electronic receipt under the details section of the order you wish to return.
If you have made your purchase as a guest, you can find the receipt in the link included in the emails we've sent you regarding your order.
- Remember, you must deposit the items you wish to return at the drop off point within a 30-day period from the delivery date of your purchase, before the return period ends.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to us without requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please specify if you're doing an exchange in your return request, we will send you a free shipping coupon code to avoid paying for shipping in your exchange order.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Include pictures and a description of what went wrong in your email when contacting us.
In the case of a damaged product, we will send you a shipping label to send your item back to us.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Refunds (if applicable)
From the day your return parcel is delivered to our warehouse, it takes up to 8-13 business days for our returns team to process. Once processed, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The refund will be made via the same payment method that was used for your initial purchase.
You will receive the return confirmation via email once the return has been completed. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- If you no longer have the original shipping packaging, you can return your order in any other packaging provided that it is properly sealed to prevent the items getting lost or damaged.
- If you want to modify or cancel your return request, please contact us so we can help manage this process.
- Remember, you must hand over the items you wish to return within a 30-day period before the return period ends. After the 30-day period is over, the request to return automatically cancels if we have not received your returned items.
- Original shipping fees, duties and/or taxes are non-refundable and will not be included in the credited amount.